Who We Are
We have extensive experience of social work practice, it’s management and both internal and multi agency auditing.
We believe auditing is an inclusive, child focussed process essential to deliver a culture of learning and sustainable practice improvement.
We are passionate about safeguarding, partnership working and committed to children’s rights.
We provide innovative, auditing of live and closed cases focussed on the child’s ‘lived experience’ as well as quality and impact of practice ensuring support and learning drives sustainable improvements in social work practice.
Using experienced auditors, we provide independent challenge and support ensuring areas in need of improvement and apparent strengths are constantly explored and embedded.
We provide evaluative evidence in line with your local audit reporting standards measuring this against Ofsted descriptors and best practice.
We provide the opportunity for specialist social work mentoring and role modelling to embed audit learning.
How We Deliver For You
- A locally defined, targeted, cross service or whole system approach
- Specialist social work skills appropriate to specific service teams or practice issue
- Review local documents to underpin audit
- Auditing on live and closed cases
- Engagement with local staff in audit planning and working with managers and leaders to gain assurance of recommendations and implementation
- Present and report findings and recommendations.
How You Benefit
- Childs welfare paramount and voice visible throughout
- Focus on quality of the work, procedural compliance and child’s experience identifies collective areas for development
- Mechanism for ensuring services are delivered to the standards you want for your children and families
- Clear evaluative findings, including risks, and recommendations drive sustainable improvement and learning
- Organisational systems and processes are improved
- Social work excellence delivered through tenacious, valued and highly skilled practitioners
- Improved quality of assessments, analysis, case planning and decision making with rationale
- Success of services measured and demonstrated by improving outcomes for children and families
- Option for specialist social work mentoring and role modelling to embed audit learning
- Consistent quality approach to auditing ensuring social workers and managers are involved in the journey to improve practice